- Standard size tent (sleeps 2-3) with high-density 92" x 55" foam double/full mattress and 661 lb. max load
- 600D heavy-duty waterproof top and rain fly; sunroof; side windows with mosquito netting; anodized aluminum tent frame poles; telescopic ladder; interior LED strips and many more features
- Easy to set up and take down; heavy duty PVC cover keeps tent dry and free from UV rays when not in use
- Smittybilt Tent Annex (sold separately #2788) with removeable floor can be attached with heavy duty zippers for privacy
- Tent also available in Size XL (sleeps 3-4 #2773). Ladder extension also available (#2785).Ladder capacity:265 lbs
- Mounting brackets included
Last update on 2023-03-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We review a lot of rooftop tents here at tents101.com, but in this case, I decided to have a new rooftop tent for my own vehicle, and hopefully, things go right and I do a review about it.
Update after 1 week
The Smittybilt Overlander tent arrived yesterday and thankfully everything was in place with no missing parts or defects on the body of the tent.
This tent took me around 15 minutes to set up on my SUV. I did not need any guide to do that but I’m experienced in the field of rooftop tents so I removed it and asked my brother to try to set it up to check how much time he will take.
Without a guide, he was slower than me and it took him 25 minutes to finish the installation of the Smittybilt Overlander which is great in my opinion.
This roof tent is capable of hosting two adults and keeping them safe from rain thanks to its waterproof body.
It is also capable of being used during the whole year thanks to its durability and high-quality structure.
I recommend the Smittybilt Overlander for anyone searching for a rooftop tent that is strong and provides many features for its user.